Alessandra is a mother of 2 boys and thanks them, her creativity and passion blossomed from her home kitchen to the restaurant.
Name: Alessandra, Pastry chef at Ditirambo
1. How long have you been working at ?
2. How did you get started here?
I have a son who is lactose intolerant who couldn’t eat pastries and desserts so I started making my own with modified ingredients for him. I took professional courses and from there my passion became my work.
3. What do you love about your job?
The creativity, to have the opportunity to use my imagination.
4. Do you cook at home?
5. What was your favorite food as a child?
Grilled Scamorza cheese
6. Favorite Roman dish?
7. Favorite dessert at Ditirambo?